Being the interface between technical and non-technical staff, product managers require relevant data to gain customer feedback or feature validation for their product growth strategy. Collection and analysis is messy and not of quality.
What are the key factors that affect purchase decisions?
What is the consumption trend for this product category?
These are just some of the questions we can answer in our digital ethnography market research.
These are some of the questions AMI Digital Ethnography Market Research can answer.
Consumer Trend Understanding:
• Evaluate potential new product lines, industry trends, and competitors’ development
• What kind of product competitors launch and features they have and benefits they claim
• Identify adjacent, complementary, and supplementary product categories
Experiential Journey Understanding:
▪ Understand satisfaction score and attributes related to your product
▪ Identify usage scenario for your product
▪ Evaluate retention and churn factors
Competitive Intelligence & Segment Analysis:
▪ Know how you stand against key competitors
▪ Identify gaps and dominant areas you and your competitors have
▪ Understand brands that are closely aligned with yours and may result in potential churn
Product & Consumer Understanding:
▪ Collect and organize massive, quantitative data points about how your customers feel about your product
▪ Gain deep understanding of the product attributes that are important to your customers