For each visitor to the Web Site, our web servers automatically recognize only information regarding the visitor’s domain name (or that of the visitor’s access provider) and e-mail address. Regardless of the purpose for which it is submitted, it is 6Estates’s policy to maintain all Personal Information as confidential, and to use such Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered;
- to improve the content, appearance and utility of the Web Site;
- to track our visitors’ use of the Web Site for internal market research; and
- to notify our visitors of updates to the Web Site.
6Estates may disclose Personal Information to law enforcement agencies and government for security purposes. In addition, 6Estates may disclose Personal Information to our legal advisors for establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, to our other professional advisors, or as otherwise authorised or required by law.
It is 6Estates’s policy to keep Personal Information only for so long as needed for such purposes. At any time, you may obtain a summary of the Personal Information on record with 6Estates which has been collected about you via this Site. Except for Personal Information we need to complete your purchase of products, you may request at any time that 6Estates dispose of any or all Personal Information about you. In addition, at any time you may request:
- that 6Estates correct any such Personal Information; or
- that such Personal Information be removed from 6Estates’s marketing databases.
To make any request described above, send an e-mail to info@6Estates.com. When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact e-mail address, name, address and/or telephone number(s) in order to be sure we handle your request correctly.