TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE
This Web Site is owned by 6Estates. By using this Web Site, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Conditions of Use and your agreement to be legally bound by the same. If you do not agree to any part of these Conditions of Use, do not use this Web Site.
In the terms and conditions set out herein, (a) “6Estates” or “us” or “we” or “our” means 6ESTATES PTE. LTD., (Company Registration Number: 201413517G), having its registered address at 79, Ayer Rajah Crescent, #01-05/07/08, Singapore 139955; and (b) “Customer” or “you” means the person who is at least 18 years of age and buying or requesting services and / or products from 6Estates.
The Web Site is an Internet based portal owned and operated by 6Estates. Your use of the Web Site and Your access to it is subject to, and is conditional upon you accepting, all of the terms and conditions contained in these Conditions of Use.
2. USE OF WEB SITE
You agree to use this Web Site in accordance with these Conditions of Use and for lawful and proper purposes. You agree to be responsible for all matters arising from your use of this Web Site. Further, you agree:
- 2.1 You are at least 18 years of age and are of sound mind and you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- 2.2 Not to use this Web Site in any manner which breaches any applicable law or regulation or causes or which may cause an infringement of any third party rights;
- 2.3 Not to post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Web Site which may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or illegal or create liability on 6Estates’s part;
- 2.4 Not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this Web Site; and
- 2.5 Not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Web Site, any other systems or networks connected to the Web Site, to any 6Estates server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Web Site;
- 2.6 Not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Web Site, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Web Sites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- 2.7 Collect or store data about other users of the Web Site or the Services;
- 2.9 Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity.
6Estates retain the right at its sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Web Site and the Services we offer, at any time without notice and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Conditions of Use.
- 3.1 The Web Site is a platform that facilitates the online sale and delivery of 6Estates’ services (“Services”) which may include, without limitation, the preparation and delivery by 6Estates of reports containing such information as may be described in further detail on the Web Site (the “Reports”).
- 3.2 Your use of the Web Site and/or Services may also be subject to additional procedures for use, uploaded guidelines, rules, terms of service, disclaimers and notices, or any other additional terms and conditions as may be notified to You by 6Estates from time to time (“Additional Terms”).
4. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
- 4.1 You shall only make be able to utilize the Services through the Web Site only if You have provided 6Estates with such User information as may be requested by 6Estates on the Web Site and created an account (“Account”) utilizing an 6Estates ID and password or any other valid email ID (collectively, the “Account Information”). The Web Site requires You to register as a User by creating an Account in order to make use of the Services provided by/ through the Web Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Account information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account.p.
- 4.2 You shall provide such Account Information as may be required by 6Estates as set out on the Web Site and shall provide such Account Information, and update and maintain such Account Information, to ensure that it remains true, accurate, current and complete and immediately notify 6Estates of any unauthorized use of Your Account and/or Account Information or any other breach of security.
- 4.3 The Reports ordered will be delivered to your Account in powerpoint format within the time frame stipulated on the Web Site.
- 4.4 6Estates may suspend (temporarily or indefinitely) or terminate or block access to the Web Site and/or Your Account at any time.
5. GRANT OF LICENSE
- 5.1 Subject to these Conditions of Use, including, without limitation, the license restrictions set out in Section 6 below, on receipt by 6Estates of the Fees pursuant to Section 7 below, 6Estates shall grant to You, a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to use the Reports in the ordinary course of Your business (the “Licensed Rights”).
- 5.2 Your right to exercise the Licensed Rights shall commence on the date that when:-
- a) for individual Reports, when 6Estates receives payment in full and cleared funds in respect of the Fees; or
- b) for Packages, when credits are used from your credit balance in Your Account.
- 5.4 Notwithstanding the foregoing, termination by 6Estates of Your right to exercise the Licensed Rights shall not affect the validity of these Conditions of License, which shall remain in full force and effect until updated or amended by 6Estates in accordance with Section 10 below.
- 5.5 For the avoidance of doubt, any content appearing on the Web Site, or contained in any Reports or other materials made available to You in connection with the Services, are the property of 6Estates and You shall acquire no rights in respect of the Services or any other intellectual property rights of 6Estates other than as expressly set out in Section
6. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
You shall not:-
- a) Provide copies of, distribute, or otherwise make available any part of the Reports to any third party independently of the goods and services that You provide to Your customers in the ordinary course of Your business;
- b) Sell, or charge any third party to receive the Report or any part of the Report;
- c) Use the Services, the Reports, or any part of them, for the purposes of providing knowledge process outsourcing services, or any other services which are similar to or which compete with the goods and services provided by 6Estates or any member of its group of companies;
- d) Use the Services, the Reports, or any part of them, for the purposes of providing a service bureau, including, without limitation, providing third-party hosting, application integration, application service provider-type services, or for any similar services; or
- e) e) Modify, translate, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile, disassemble, create derivative works based on, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying ideas, techniques or algorithms relating to the Web Site or any other software or technologies made available to You by 6Estates.
7. FEES AND PAYMENT
- 7.1 In consideration of 6Estates performing the Services, and granting You the Licensed Rights, You shall pay to 6Estates all applicable fees as set out on the Web Site and agreed by You at the time of placing Your order on the Web Site (“Fees”).
- 7.2 You shall have the option of either purchasing the Reports individually or by purchasing credits as set out in the packages (“Packages”) on the Web Site. The details of the Fees and payment terms for individual Reports or Packages are as set out on the Web Site.
- 7.3 If you opt for purchasing any of the Packages, the relevant credit purchased will be credited into your Account. You can pay for the Reports with the credits in Your Account. Bonus credits will be made available to you after full payment of the Packages is received by 6Estates. When you order a service from Us,the credit balance required will be notified to you as part of the order process. For the avoidance of doubt, any payment once made and received is non-refundable.
- 7.4 All Fees shall be paid by You in the currency specified on the Web Site at the time You place Your order for the Services and, unless otherwise stated on the Web Site, shall be exclusive of any goods and services tax (GST) (if applicable) which You shall pay 6Estates in addition to the Fees.
- 7.5 Payment for individual reports shall be made through [Visa, MasterCard, AMEX] credit cards. Payment for Packages shall be made through a bank transfer against an invoice to be issued by 6Estates. 6Estates shall only begin performing the Services and granting You the Licensed Rights once the payment is received.
- 7.6 6Estates may at its sole discretion introduce new Services and modify or cease to offer some or all of the existing Services offered on the Web Site. In such an event 6Estates reserves the right to introduce Fees for the new Services offered or amend/introduce Fees for existing Services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fees shall be published on the Web Site and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately at the time of publication.
- 7.7 Without prejudice to its other rights or remedies, 6Estates reserves the right to issue You a warning, temporarily /indefinitely suspend or terminate Your Accounts for the Web Site, and/or refuse to perform the Services in the event that You fail to pay any of the Fees by their due date.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 8.1 6Estates owns (or licenses from third parties) all intellectual property rights including, without limitation, patents, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, trade marks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off, rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information, know-how, in each case whether registered or unregistered, which subsist or which may in the future subsist in the Services including, without limitation, any Reports (“6Estates IP”). You shall not acquire any right in respect of the 6Estates IP other than as expressly stated in these Conditions of Use.
- 8.2 You may not delete or in any manner alter or remove any text, copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights notices appearing in the Services, the Reports, or in any other materials supplied to You in connection with the Services.
- 8.3 The trademarks, trade names, designs, logos and service marks displayed on the Web Site (“Marks”) are the property of 6Estates. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of 6Estates. You shall not refer to or attribute any information to 6Estates in any public medium or otherwise imply any endorsement by, or relationship with, 6Estates.
- 8.4 Except as expressly permitted in these Conditions of Use, You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any content appearing on the Web Site without 6Estates’s prior written consent.
- 8.5 You acknowledge and agree that 6Estates shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that You post or otherwise publish on the Web Site in postings, survey responses, and otherwise, and You hereby waive any claims against 6Estates for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with 6Estates’s use and publication of such submissions.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Web Site may provide links to third party Web Sites, and some of the content appearing on the Web Site, or made available to You in connection with the Services, may be sourced from external sources (“Third Party Content”). The provision of Third Party Content to You is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources in relation to which 6Estates has no control. 6Estates does not provide any warranties to You with respect to any of the Third Party Content and, subject to Section 9, 6Estates shall not be liable for any loss suffered by You in connection with Your reliance on or use of such Third Party Content.
- 10.1 6Estates may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Web Site and block Your future access to the Web Site if:-
- b) 6Estates is unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide; or
- c) If 6Estates determines that Your actions may cause legal liability for You, other users or 6Estates;
- (hereinafter the “Breach”).
- 10.2 You acknowledge that on termination of Your Account for any reason 6Estates may: (i) remove or limit Your access to the Services; and (ii) delete Your Account and Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with or inside Your Account (or any part thereof).
- 10.3 Subject to Section 11 below, 6Estates shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your Account, Your access to the Web Site and Services, or the deletion of any Your Account Information or any other data or information relating to Your Account.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- (hereinafter the “Breach”).
- 11.2 The web site, services and other materials are provided by 6estates with reasonable skill and care but on an “as is” and “as available” basis. all warranties whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation any implied warranties as to non-infringement, correspondence with description, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 11.3 Without limiting the generalility of section 11.2 above, 6estates makes no warranty that (i) the web site or the services will meet your requirements or that your use of the web site or the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (ii) the quality of the web site or services will meet your expectations; or (iii) that any of the services will be delivered within a particular timescale. any delivery dates or times quoted on the web site are estimates only.
- 11.4 Subject to section 11.1. above, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, 6estates shall not be liable for:-
- a) Any loss that you may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of your account or account information;
- b) Any interruption or non-availability of the web site during periodic maintenance or for any other reason;
- c) Any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or any use of content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting therefrom; or
- d) Any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising.
- e) Any delay or failure to perform the services which arises from any causes beyond the reasonable control of 6estates (“force majeure”).
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless 6Estates from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by 6Estates that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of any Breach (as defined above) or any other breach or non-performance by You of any of the terms of these Conditions of Use or Your use of the Web Site.
13. AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS OF USE
- 14.2 6Estates will take all reasonable measures to ensure that information you transmit to through the Web Site will remain confidential and protected from unauthorised access but 6Estates does not warrant against unauthorised access and will not be liable for any unauthorised access by any means to that information.
- 15.1 No person who is not a party to these Conditions of Use shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these Conditions of Use its assent to any such term.
- 15.2 No failure or delay by us or you in exercising any right under these Condistions of Use shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish our or your rights under these Conditions of Use.
- 15.3 If any clause in these Conditions of Use shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Conditions of Use shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
The law applicable to these Conditions of Use is the law of the Republic of Singapore and the courts of the Republic of Singapore will have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.